Provoker Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why server off?

Go down

Why server off? Empty Why server off?

Post by babyrock Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Well, fleck is the hoster and he is tired of pko\top world and is playing another kind of game at the moment...
I was the responsable for the server and fleck was just helping me with host and with things that i didn't know.
Since the beggining of server i've been taking the faults of the other gm's that were already out of the server [banned or made into gm lv1]. I didn't get mad with the people that were blaming like most of people would get [use gm to get revenge and sh!t like that], i kept playing and enjoying game.
But now i was tired of it, new people were accusing old people of cheating, what was false. Old people accusing new people of cheating, false. Old and new people accusing me of cheating, [lol] false. So i hate flames, and i told fleck that he could close server whenever he wanted, but i didn't want to do it cause i promised Genesis[the only big and honest friend i had in all the pko\top servers] that i would keep server on, at least till i go on vacations.
I broke that promise, cause is everyone whining and only one person asking, honestly and calm down, to keep server on.
Everyone that said "good job", we went off and those people started flaming at us. I dont care if is ur brother, cousin, or the other personality you have, grow up.
We are real life people, not toys that u can play with.. Learn how to respect the others and the work they do, if you don't like them, let them be.. if you like then like.. But don't insult or even lie and pretend ur friends just to get things.
Btw, me and fleck were the best gm in server, we didn't gave items to people when they asked [even friends], we didn't used gm to overpower our char to revenge to other people, etc. So, don't say that the other gm's were good since they always gave items\help to other people.
We did what we wanted, we enjoyed it, till we got tired of it.
Now, have fun in the other crappy server that you might find.
cheers cheers cheers
babyrock
babyrock

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-12-19

http://o0babyrock0o.mybrute.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum